Monday, March 29, 2010

Canning Clinic

The Penn State Cooperative Extension Service will be offering a Canning Clinic at the Salem Community Building Kitchen on Tuesday April 6, 2010 from 6-9pm. The registrations are due by April 2, 2010 at the Forest County Cooperative Extension Office. There is a $25.00 registration fee but you will receive a canning class and a book "So Easy To Preserve" which includes recipes. I have registration forms if anyone is interested. This is a great way to make a few adjustments to your food budget and have produce available when it is NOT in season.

2 comments:

  1. Robin,

    Nancy emailed me after I sent my registration in and said there wasn't anyone else signed up. If they don't get anyone else they will cancel it. I sent her two other names but they have to send the information in for it to count I think. So if anyone is interested have them register now.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr. I'm bummed I missed this! If they have another, or happen to reschedule, let me know! I'd definitely be interested!

    ReplyDelete