Thursday, January 12, 2012

Busy Early January

Okay first thing I missed here- Happy Birthday Andrew! My nephew, it seems that I never get his b-day on here, but I don't want him to think I forgot him. He wished for snow on his birthday and we had snow and blowing winds and cold temps and no school. He must have an in with the weather man.

Second was a week of keeping my niece, Haylee, here at our house while Mom was at Farm Show. We had a good time, even though she was starting to get sick. And then we had Andrew for 2 nights during the Farm Show too. My little house was quite small earlier this week.

And third, we had nice enough weather and temps to be able to take the whole crew for a walk a couple days this week. IT is odd to be able to still walk down into the woods in the beginning of January, but we have enjoyed the nice weather, but would like some snow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment