Sunday, August 26, 2012

School and Sharpies

Even from a distance, you can see the name on the lid of the pencil box!!!
As we get ready for school around here, I label most everything - in case they would misplace it or temporarily loose it. But in the last couple of years, I have had problems labeling their backpacks because the inside lining was black. Nothing shows up on black. But this year Sharpie came to the rescue or at least it came to my mind. I purchased silver sharpies at Christmas Time and yes I still had them. I quickly grabbed the silver sharpie and wrote names right in the backpacks on the inside. It worked great so I grabbed the black pencil box and did the same. Yeah for Sharpies in silver - you can see them on black!!! It worked great for labeling stuff for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment