Monday, June 11, 2012

VBS Day 1

Today was the first evening of our "Be Strong and Courageous" VBS and it went great. We had 58 kids and if I counted correctly almost 40 helpers. Today's lesson was about Daniel in the Lions Den. As I thought about this lesson tonight I continue to wonder "Are we courageous enough to pray to God even when others might be looking or trying to trip us up?" When put to the test will be take our stand and maybe be different? I hope that at VBS tonight the kids got a sense of what Daniel did and the example that he set for us.

I want to thank ALL the adult helpers that have pulled together the different areas, the decorating, the teachers and class helpers, just everyone involved big or small - I give praise for each of you because without you VBS just wouldn't be the same:)

We will be back tomorrow night at the church from 6-8:30 if you are local and would want to come join the circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment