Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday

Today is Palm Sunday, I am wondering what you all are doing to include Christ in your Easter week and Celebration's? We received palms at church and Garrett and I talked about how the crowds would have been waving the palm branches and placing their coats on the road. We have a set of Resurrection Eggs, which gives 12 items to help the kids understand Easter a bit better. Last year, I hide the eggs and set the GPS unit  locations for each egg in order. This made it that we were in nature and we would stop and read the reading for each egg once we had found it. Between eggs we could discuss different elements of the Holy Week.
So I hope that you are finding ways to include Christ into your Easter Week and hopefully if things don't get too crazy around here, I will be able to share what we are doing, but I know that this is going to be a busy!!! week.
Happy Easter Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment