Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

Sorry all, but the sun has started to shine at our house and that has meant "get OUTSIDE!" So I didn't blog recently so I regret that I didn't wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. I hope that if you are a mom, that you had a very nice day yesterday. The boys treated me well here! But something that we start doing on Mother's Day is that we tend to take a few more back country roads and watch for wildflowers. The trillium have started near my house and I am hoping to go looking for the Lady's Slippers sometime this week! But this time of year always has beautiful flowers regardless if they are wild or domestic. So take a little time from your schedule and stop and look at God's creation and remember that if he takes care of them, he will take care of you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment