Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lesson Learned the Hard Way!

Unfortunately, I have had to learn a lesson the hard way. I'm terrible about backing up my computer and the items on my computer. Well, my hard drive had to be replaced and the files were corrupted. Therefore, everything that I have done on my computer for about the last 5 years (since Garrett was born at least) was on this computer. Now it is all gone.  So I am starting a new practice in my life. With the help of flash drive, I am going to make it a priority to back up our computer files at the beginning of each month. That way if something else goes wrong, I will at least have only lost the most recent items which might be able to be replace instead of the things that I have on the computer for memories.

So how do you back up your computer files? How often and does anyone have a method for their computer clean-up and back ups? Just looking for advice.

Have a great weekend and remember to back up your files!

No comments:

Post a Comment